Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Meet the Staff at Kurtz Chiropractic

I will post more pictures along as I get them.



Keisha is our little angel. She is always there to greet us with her welcoming smile. Keisha is a big asset to Dr. Kurtz office. She is a team player and a comforter. She takes her job very seriously and is always looking for ways to help. Could anyone tell me what that headless dinosaur is doing on the desk? When you go in there ask Keisha she can tell you.


Meet Jennifer - She is not only a lovely lady but she is a busy lady. If you have any problems with your billing or insurance she will be glad to help you. Oh, and did I mention that her last name is Kurtz. Yes! You guessed it. She knows the boss pretty good. She wears alot of hats in there and being his wife is just one of them.



Finally you are going to meet the STAFF. I think several post ago I said I was going to share more about the Kurtz staff. Dr. Kurtz has an awesome staff. If you are like me you measure alot by the front office. I don't care how good a doctor is, if he does not have people working for him that cares about the practice then the patients will certainly be able to tell. When I go in the first time to anywhere I look at the people - are they happy - do they like their job - do they want to help. These are the people that can make or break a place of business whether it is in a doctor's office, bank, retail store, or church. I have grown very fond of the staff at doctor Kurtz office. They are very friendly and really go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable.

When I first started this site I wanted people to really get a good feeling of what it would be like to go to a chiropractor. Why would I even care? People have their own opinion of what they like and don't like. As I was growing up it was a horrible thing if you heard of someone going to a chiropractor because the old wive's tales were that you would never walk the same again and bottom line they were quacks. Well I am on the firing line.... forget what you hear! Seeing is believing. If you have never been how can you even think that about chiropractic care. Try it you will like it. Look at the pictures and see if you recognize anyone.








Jeffrey is just cool. He is quick on his feet and so helpful. He is everybody's young man. Jeffrey has the initiative to do alot and he stays busy. He does not mind helping you at all. I know I have these moments and I say now Jeffrey how do you do a certain exercise. He is more than willing to show me again. That means alot when you already feel bad to have to ask again. He does the
x-rays. Jeffrey is very professional in his job and he is just a super young man.



No comments: