Tuesday, January 16, 2007

ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE CHIROPRACTOR?


When a person is trying to decide if he or she should go to a chiropractor they have alot of different emotions. Should I go? What if they break my neck? What if they paralyze me? I have heard it all. In the waiting room you can hear all kinds of conversation. But, when a person finally makes the decision to go to a chiropractor they have made a life changing decision. I say that because once you start going you will feel so much better. If I meet a person that looks like they need help I immediately refer them to Dr. Kurtz. I know that if he cannot help them he will point them in the right direction.


Alot of times people don't go to a chiropractor because they are afraid. What is there to be afraid of? There are no needles or knives.. They do not administer any type of drugs. I have never heard of a chiropractor breaking anyone's neck or back. In my research chiropractic care actually has an excellent safety record. Why? Because they are so well educated. In my next couple of posts I will tell you from my experience what you can expect on your first visit and your exam. I want to make sure people understand what a chiropractor is really about. If you have never gone to one plan to go soon. You will never regret it.


No comments: