Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Meet My Chiropractor - Dr. Kurtz


In 2004 I was having a problem with my sciatic nerve in my leg. Ouch did it hurt. I went to Dr. Kurtz for him to evaluate my spine to see what needed to be done. After several weeks and visits to his office to be adjusted he was able to help me feel better and go on with my daily routines. The one mistake I made was not going back for maintenance. I should have continued to go to him at least once a month to keep everything moving and working together.


In 2006 a problem occurred but this time it was more severe because I had not taken care of myself and followed up with treatments. Again, I went to Dr. Kurtz. I cannot begin to tell you the amazement I had in the care that was administered. This time I could not walk, I could not sit, stand, run, lie down or do any normal functions. The only thing I could do was to stay in the bed. Driving of course was out of the question. I could not lift my leg to accelerate or use the brake. I went to him twice a day and that is when he introduced me to the DRX machine. What a fantastic piece of equipment. I will go in more detail about the DRX later.


After a week I was able to walk much better but I was still going twice a day. I appreciate the total care that Dr. Kurtz and his staff administered. I knew when I walked in that they were there to help. They were very patient with me I can tolerate alot of pain but this one was bad. It sure beats back surgery. So hats off to Dr. Kurtz and his staff.

If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Kurtz his phone number is 252-234-0000. The location of his office is 3011 Raleigh Road Wilson, NC. Just tell them Robin sent you.

2 comments: